Saturday, June 16, 2007

Salutations!

I read. A lot. It's my addiction of choice. It started when I was four and hasn't changed in thirty years. The advent of e-publishing has just made it easier to support my habit, because now I can buy stories from the comfort of home. Taking kids took to the book store or the library isn't nearly as fun as it sounds.

I'm not picky about the types of books I read, but I am picky about the quality. I can be sold on just about anything if the story is told well enough. What I hope to do with this blog is to talk about the e-books I read, primarily romance and erotic romance. Bear with me; I'm new at this. All I know is that I have opinions about the books I read, and sometimes, they don't match the reviews that I find online.

My goal is to publish three reviews a week, usually newer releases because I have a habit of buying when stuff comes out. Occasionally, I'll discover an author I adore and go back and buy her older books, so you might see those, too. I won't bother reviewing print books. The way I see it, e-authors need all the support they can get.

No comments: