Monday, August 25, 2008

Back in one week

No, I haven't disappeared. August has been absolutely awful for personal crises, and as my first and biggest responsibility will always be to my family and my real life situations, I took a brief break from the blog and mostly away from online.

However, it finally appears that life and all its tribulations is sorting itself out. School starts this week for the kids, and I'm almost ready to get back on the wagon. So to give myself a running start, I'm coming back full steam ahead one week from today on Labor Day.

Have a good week, everyone!

2 comments:

Joely Skye said...

Sorry to hear August has been so difficult. I hope things remain calm from here on in.

And I look forward to you resuming reviews (when time allows).

Book Utopia Mom said...

Yes, that's most definitely the hope. I've seen my fill of hospitals for the rest of the decade, I think! :)