Friday, April 29, 2011

Reviews at Three Dollar Bill Reviews

I've been reviewing fairly regularly the past several months over at Three Dollar Bill Reviews, but I've been lax about crossposting them here lately. Some of that was deliberate. I read at least one real clunker and I didn't see the worth in repeating what I thought about it. But then I thought that maybe not everybody who reads this also reads Three Dollar Bill, so in lieu of posting a new review tonight, I'm linking to my last five reviews over there.

Fool's Errand by Chris Quinton - A well-written, action-packed, futuristic vampire erotic romance. 4 stars.

According to Hoyle by Abigail Roux - A historical romance, which, while interesting, had an authorial voice that didn't work for me. 3.5 stars

Homosapien by Julie Bozza - A wrestling romance, believe it or not. My favorite of everything I've reviewed over there. 4.5 stars

Riding Double edited by Anne Regan - A cowboy erotic romance anthology. Not my favorite collection, though it had a couple real stunners in it. 2.5 stars

Floggers' Holiday Sale by Stormy Glenn and H.C. Brown - A BDSM erotic romance anthology. Poor editing and terrible doms. 1 star

No comments: